Aadhar Pay App Download : IDFC Bank Aadhar Payment Application Using for Online Payment through Aadhar Card number without bank details in the stores and wherever we want. IDFC Aadhaar Pay Android App can download from google playstore. We have provided Instructions for How to Use aadhar pay App in Mobile for ios, android, windows Below.
Also Check New App : How to Download & USE BHIM App For Merchants & Customers
Aadhar Payment App Download – How To Use Application From Playstore for Digital Payments
Aadhar Payment APk Download : Government of India announces Aadhaar payment app for digital payments for cashless transactions throughout india. As we know Modi Banned 1000 rs and 500 rs notes banned from November 8th, 2016. From that Day, All the Transactions digitized to eradicate black money.
Aadhar Payment App Needs your UIDAI aadhar card Details for Paying in Digital Transaction ways. With this help of aadhar pay app, users can pay money without Internet connection. People also dont Need Credit/ debit cards for paying money to the merchants. Now People are using POS (Point of Sale Machines) to pay the money in stores. To Eradicate these problems, Government Officially Released Aadhar Payment App on December 25th, 2016. Here We are Providing details like How to Use Aadhar payment app and How to pay money using Aadhar Payment App. This Aadhar Payment could silence the digital payment critics with its one solution. As it is already known that the Indian government has provided a 12-digit unique identity number called Aadhaar to each resident of India. So, now the Government is planning to install a new app which does away with plastic cards and the point of sale machines once believed to be essential for a less-cash society. However, after the demonetization move, almost everybody is making Digital cashless transactions. So, to make payments without any service payments the government has taken this step.
Aadhar Payment APK Download @ www.aadharpaymentapp.org
As per the Reports, New Aadhar Payment App will be Released on December 25th it going to create new cashless society if all everything goes well. This Cashless society and app to eradicate fee payments charged by card companies, making it an affordable digital payment solution for merchants in rural areas. This will eradicate the need for payment machines for cashless transactions. However, Aadhaar project has been linked to some public subsidy and unemployment benefit schemes.
How to Download Aadhar Payment App ? : Benefits & Full Details
Besides the Aadhaar Payment app, many Central and state government offices have enabled biometric attendance system for employees attendance. The Digital India project aims to provide all government services to citizens electronically and is expected to be completed by 2018.
- All you need is your Aadhaar linked bank account & your thumb.
- And simply #AngoothaUthao aur payment karte jao!
- All you need is your own Android smartphone with a reliable internet connection, a current account with IDFC Bank (to where the money will be collected) & the IDFC Aadhaar Pay app.
- You get immediate credit into your Aadhaar linked bank account.
- It puts your customer first with never-before ease of use.
- IDFC Aadhaar Pay – an essential app that every retail outlet must have.
Download & Install Aadhar Payment Application for Android From Google Playstore & Windows, Apple ios Store :
Aadhar Based payment Government app Launched on December 25th in All the Mobile playstores. First, It available in Playstore as android app. People can find easily aadhar app from playstore by search using those letters. Later, Government will Release in Apple/ios & Windows Mobiles. This Aadhar Payment app will be Benefit to Both Merchants and Customers/ users. Merchants can Now Save the Additional transaction swiping charges with using this tool features in app. Normally Through debit/credit card payments bank will cut 2-3% charge through swiping machines. But using this they can save those without extra cuttings. No Additional Processing fees for merchants/ shop keepers & users.
–> Aadhar Payment application for Merchants : How To Use & how it Works ?
As per the source, merchants would need to download the Aadhaar Cashless merchant app on their smartphones and connect to a biometric reader, one that is currently on sale for Rs 2,000.
- Visit Google Play Store and search or click through this link Aadhar Payment App (links Updated )
- Agree to all the terms and conditions (will be minimal in size so no heavy processor is required)
- Click on the “Download” button
- Wait till the application is downloaded
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install aadhar pay app as usual.
How to download Aadhar Payment App as Merchants and install Biometric Reader
- Download the IDFC Aadhar pay app From Above Links.
- Integrate it with biometric machine installed on your booth (shop/store etc). For integrating biometric payment machine with the app you will need to enter required details of the machine in download payment application.
- You might be asked to enter your bank account details where you want all the transactions to be credited to
- Setup all the things and you are ready to go!
–> How to Pay Using IDFC aadhar Card payment App For Users/ Customers : Procedure to pay in stores or for Merchants
Its easy to do payment in 3 simple steps.
- First Place/ Type the Customer Aadhar Card Number (UIDAI) in the Aadhar field, If Customer wants to do Payment.
- Select the Bank (Like SBI, HDFC, Axis, ICICI, Andhra..etc) from which bank you want to Made Payment.
- Use Fingerprint scan As password for Completing transaction.
- Upon entering the Aadhar Number, the app would automatically fetch the bank accounts linked with your Aadhar number, then the customer can make the selection of bank for payment as per his/her choice.
Customers Need Not require any aadhar app or password to pay to merchants against any purchase. However, the bank account holders should Aadhar number is linked with their bank account would be eligible to make payments through Aadhar Pay Payment app.
According to Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI) almost 40 Crore Aadhar numbers already stands linked with the bank accounts while the rest are targeted to be linked by March 2017.
About Aadhar Payment App : BHIM App Download
The Aadhaar Payment app aims to eliminate the fee payments for service providers like card companies such as Mastercard or Visa, which has been a stumbling block in merchants switching to digital payments making it affordable to even merchants in remote villages, said people familiar with the development. However, the primary part of the Aadhaar Payment app is the merchant app. And the interesting bit of the entire merchant version of the Aadhaar Payment app is that it does not require the consumer to install that app in their phone’s to successfully make payments, like how you need it right now in case of mobile wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge etc wallets like wise.
As per the reports, around 15 lakh terminals are currently setup across nation for use of new UIDAI based payment solution. State Bank of India (SBI) has alone installed over 3 lakh terminals at various identified locations. List if followed by other big names like HDFC and ICICI Banks. If Government wants to promote the use of digital cash then it is the right time and correct platform where they need to put in all their efforts. We are expecting to see huge increase in number of payment terminals set across country. Increase in point of sale terminals will surely help the Government to realize their dreams of making country a better place in terms of digital cash/transactions.