Google Tez App Customer Care Number – Toll Free Helpline No & Online Support

By | May 8, 2018

Google has recently launched the Tez App for mobile payment services in India. Soon after the launch of this app, it has got millions of downloads from the Smartphone users on various operating systems. The app has got huge appreciation from the users while this app is also having some issues since from it has been launched. The app is facing problems like stuck at payment time, account linking, and various other problems and down issues. The users can now report to the Google Tez App Customer Care to solve their technical issues with the app. The Tez Customer Care numbers and toll-free numbers have been updated. Users can make a call to the Google Tez Helpline numbers given here.

Google Tez App Customer Care Number – Toll Free Helpline No & Online Support

Google Tez App Customer Care Number

Google Tez Customer Care Numbers : Though there are various payment apps accessible now for customers, the Tez app has also acquired some sort of interest from the clients. Since it is from Google, the clients have shown interest to download Tez app. Though the app is working successfully, it is facing some sort of technical issues as well. Most of the users reporting the account linking error on Tez app. It is easy and simple to solve the errors with Tez App. Simply reprt to the Tez Customer care to solve the query. People who are presently using the Tez app need not worry. Here we have given the Tez helpline numbers (updated). Check the numbers and make a call.

Tez App Helpline Number

The TEZ Customer care number, toll-free numbers were given here. Users can also make calls using the unregistered numbers to rectify their queries. Also, check the Tez app online customer support email id to report your complaints.

Google Tez App Customer Care Number Contact No.
Google Tez App Toll Free No. 1800 266 6622
Calling with Tez App Unregistered Number 1800 258 2554
Calling with Un-Registered Code MMID No. G-999
Google Tez App Online Customer Support apps-help@google.com

Tez Google Payments App – How to Contact the Customer Care

Users can download the Tez Google Payments App through the Google Play Store. It also can be downloaded through the Tez official website. The users may approach the Tez customer care while attempting to download, or facing problem after downloading this app. Or even you can place the request at Tez online Customer support forum.

101 thoughts on “Google Tez App Customer Care Number – Toll Free Helpline No & Online Support

1. Saikiran

Hello sir charan chadhagiri mbl no 8341775205
    Nu de i
    7207304884
    No ku
    Mny
    Send 700 nt processing
    Plz
    Help him

2. Viral Nakrani

Hello sir, I did transaction of 504 three times but it was failed but in last failed transaction the amount was debited and recipient person did not get transaction amount. So, how can I get this transaction amount in my account? Please guide me what should I refund this amount?

3. Siva Bandi

Hello sir my contact number is 74 6886448 and my amount 600 is debited but resipent is not received amount.

4. Pramod

Hello sir my contact number is 9660094277 my account is debited 150 but process

5. Mangal Patel

Sir. Mane 150 150 do bar bhaja mare account se balance bhi kat gya but mane bhaja jisko uske account per rupay nahi Gaye sir

6. shakil

Dear Sir/madam

I sent my friend to 150 rs but not credit
    My account to balance is debited
    Plz solve this problem
    This is second time I phase the problem
    But 300 rs I Los
    Plz solve problem

7. wayum

Tez cuTez customercareNOMBER7762050679 stomTez customercareNOMBER7762050679 ercaTez customercareNOMBER7762050679 reNOMBER7762050679

1. Neeraj

I have sent 8300rs but not refund yet 3 days gone ..please tell me what can I do .n refund my money

8. ibtewar jayram laxman

Mene mere friend ko 1000 ropai bhaeje par usko nahi gye but mere account se 1000 ropai katgya

9. Pooja

My account debit 150 but she is send my account 150 her payment processing plz solve that

10. Devender

My account debit 500 but she is send my account 500 her payment processing plz solve that

11. Jnanaranjan sahoo

12. Parshuram

Hello sir/mam
    My Tez account debit 1000/- but account miss then other account forward amount, please this amount returned my account.
    patilparas775 @gmail.com
    8329473017

13. sujeet

Dear. Sir/madam

oney it is sowing pending.But bank balance is debited from his account.will I get back the money or the amount will be refund to his account? Transaction last 4disit(1). 8272. (2). 7540
    2 transaction is my panding

14. Akhilesh kumar

Hello sir my contact number is 8809195501 my account is debited 150 but process

15. Brajbhan rajput

My a/c tranjectoin Rs1000 debited but not creadid my wife a/c sir plz Hall me writan my 1000rs

16. Shaiksubhani

Hello sir I send 2000rs to my friends account but he received amount. But the amount was debited. Please help me sir.

1. sachin rawat

Sir i have sent money 1000″rs tez my frnd 30/10/17.. sir ye balance mera account se kaat gya hai but puxha nhi.. Say what can I do i report on station ya its only server problam

17. Kamlesh

5000/ क्या करूं 17/10/17तारीख को भेजा था दो चार बार कंप्लेंट भी किया

18. Kavitharaju

When I am sending money to other tez user my money is debited from my amount and receiver not receiving money since I loss money 5000.respected sir please refund my money in my bank account

1. Shailendra Pratap singh

Same here
      My 500 hundred transactions failed bt my account from debit and not reach account

19. Isare Jamil Akhtar

I sent that money to SBI account and then my money debited but not credited to the mentioned account. Sir you are requested to give me best solution or money back

20. SK SAJEDUR RAHAMAN

Whenever some tez user send me money it is sowing pending.But bank balance is debited from his account.will I get back the money or the amount will be refund to his account?