Google Tez App Customer Care Number – Toll Free Helpline No & Online Support

By | May 8, 2018

Google has recently launched the Tez App for mobile payment services in India. Soon after the launch of this app, it has got millions of downloads from the Smartphone users on various operating systems. The app has got huge appreciation from the users while this app is also having some issues since from it has been launched. The app is facing problems like stuck at payment time, account linking, and various other problems and down issues. The users can now report to the Google Tez App Customer Care to solve their technical issues with the app. The Tez Customer Care numbers and toll-free numbers have been updated. Users can make a call to the Google Tez Helpline numbers given here.

Google Tez App Customer Care Number – Toll Free Helpline No & Online Support

Google Tez App Customer Care Number

Google Tez Customer Care Numbers : Though there are various payment apps accessible now for customers, the Tez app has also acquired some sort of interest from the clients. Since it is from Google, the clients have shown interest to download Tez app. Though the app is working successfully, it is facing some sort of technical issues as well. Most of the users reporting the account linking error on Tez app. It is easy and simple to solve the errors with Tez App. Simply reprt to the Tez Customer care to solve the query. People who are presently using the Tez app need not worry. Here we have given the Tez helpline numbers (updated). Check the numbers and make a call.

Tez App Helpline Number

The TEZ Customer care number, toll-free numbers were given here. Users can also make calls using the unregistered numbers to rectify their queries. Also, check the Tez app online customer support email id to report your complaints.

Google Tez App Customer Care Number Contact No.
Google Tez App Toll Free No. 1800 266 6622
Calling with Tez App Unregistered Number 1800 258 2554
Calling with Un-Registered Code MMID No. G-999
Google Tez App Online Customer Support apps-help@google.com

Tez Google Payments App – How to Contact the Customer Care

Users can download the Tez Google Payments App through the Google Play Store. It also can be downloaded through the Tez official website. The users may approach the Tez customer care while attempting to download, or facing problem after downloading this app. Or even you can place the request at Tez online Customer support forum.

80 thoughts on “Google Tez App Customer Care Number – Toll Free Helpline No & Online Support

1. Bhushan

Sir i send 545 rupees to my friend but my friend didn’t get money and the money is debited from account

2. DINESH

sir mene 150 rupay ka transaction kiya tha 11:16 wo failed ho gya or balance refund nhi huaa pls problem solved

3. Tez say

Tez application Customer Care Helpline Number 8910496355
    Any Transaction Failure Complaint Care contact number 08910496355

4. Bibhishan bansi wadchkar

Mere Account se amount cat hogai hai but mere friend ko Amount receive nahi huy

5. Jaikey

Sir money transfer ki mene lekin trasfer hui nhi or balance bhi cut ho gya plzz solv my problem 😥😥

6. Sudhansu barik

Dear sir I want to change my mail id in tez app plz solve this problem. And reply immediately..

7. Alfaj

Sir mene mere dost ko150rupiye tranjection kiye 3 divas thai gaya haji giya nathi ane Mara account mathi kapay gaya

8. prem meena

Mere account se 200 rupe do bar dost kobheje or uske account m nhi gye or mere account se bhi cut gye meri problem jld hi solve ki jaye

9. Akhil

I have sent 1000 rupees to my friend money was deducted from my account but not credited to my friend and account plz resolve my problem soon My upi trasaction id.CICAgMDpof3mOQ and google transaction id is. 808322906866 plzzz do it soon

10. ajay Kumar

Sir, mene appne dost ko 150 rupay bheja to transaction failed likh diya or pese kat gaya or jisko bheja uske pa’s bhi nahi gaya to kanha gaya mera problem solved kijiye 8210427924

11. Abbasuddin

Sir. Maine 5000 RS mre friend ko bheje par mere account se blance kat gya but maine jisko bhejaa uske account per rupay nahi Gaye sir
    Place solve problem my problem

12. AMISHBHAI MAHESHBHAI RANA

Sir. Mane 5000 me friend ko bhejepar mere account se blance bhikat gya but mane bhaja jisko uske account per rupay nahi Gaye sir
    Place my problem slove
    PLSSS SIR

13. debanjan mondal

my 300 rupees don’t arrived my frnds account .please see my request please

1. Manoja kumar mahalik

Sir mane 5000 me friend Ku bhejpar mere account balance katgay but menu bheju jisoko usaka account post gay rupiya nehi gaya sir please my problem slove karo. Please. Please please

2. Md toshif Raja

Sir maine 1100 rupe apne dost ko aaj bheja bailence kat gaya par use nhi mila please sir Help me 8434906166

1. Manish kumar

Google Tez Customer Care Number- 6200028249, 8910625782 Toll Free (24/7) Hrs Available
      Helpline Customer Number
      9546114763,7681099777..
      Customer Care Number- 6200028249, 8910625782 Toll Free (24/7) Hrs Available
      Helpline Customer Number
      9546114763,7681099777

2. Rajusigrajusig

Tezapp customer care helpline number +91-8521613057-8521613057

14. Dhanraj soni

Place my problem slove

15. Rohit Sharma

Tez app customer care number.7358802484.

Tez app customer care number.7358802484

Payzapp customer care number..7358802484

16. ATAULLA

HELLO SIR/ MADAM LAST ONE WEEK THERE IS AN ACCOUNT RESTORE PROBLEM.FINALLY I DELETE THE ACCOUNT AND RESTORE THE DETAILS BUT AGAIN SAME PROBLEM HAPPENS.

17. Saikiran

Hello sir charan chadhagiri mbl no 8341775205
    Nu de i
    7207304884
    No ku
    Mny
    Send 700 nt processing
    Plz
    Help him

18. Viral Nakrani

Hello sir, I did transaction of 504 three times but it was failed but in last failed transaction the amount was debited and recipient person did not get transaction amount. So, how can I get this transaction amount in my account? Please guide me what should I refund this amount?

19. Siva Bandi

Hello sir my contact number is 74 6886448 and my amount 600 is debited but resipent is not received amount.

20. Pramod

Hello sir my contact number is 9660094277 my account is debited 150 but process

21. Mangal Patel

Sir. Mane 150 150 do bar bhaja mare account se balance bhi kat gya but mane bhaja jisko uske account per rupay nahi Gaye sir