Google Tez App Customer Care Number – Toll Free Helpline No & Online Support

By | May 8, 2018

Google has recently launched the Tez App for mobile payment services in India. Soon after the launch of this app, it has got millions of downloads from the Smartphone users on various operating systems. The app has got huge appreciation from the users while this app is also having some issues since from it has been launched. The app is facing problems like stuck at payment time, account linking, and various other problems and down issues. The users can now report to the Google Tez App Customer Care to solve their technical issues with the app. The Tez Customer Care numbers and toll-free numbers have been updated. Users can make a call to the Google Tez Helpline numbers given here.

Google Tez App Customer Care Number – Toll Free Helpline No & Online Support

Google Tez App Customer Care Number

Google Tez Customer Care Numbers : Though there are various payment apps accessible now for customers, the Tez app has also acquired some sort of interest from the clients. Since it is from Google, the clients have shown interest to download Tez app. Though the app is working successfully, it is facing some sort of technical issues as well. Most of the users reporting the account linking error on Tez app. It is easy and simple to solve the errors with Tez App. Simply reprt to the Tez Customer care to solve the query. People who are presently using the Tez app need not worry. Here we have given the Tez helpline numbers (updated). Check the numbers and make a call.

Tez App Helpline Number

The TEZ Customer care number, toll-free numbers were given here. Users can also make calls using the unregistered numbers to rectify their queries. Also, check the Tez app online customer support email id to report your complaints.

Google Tez App Customer Care Number Contact No.
Google Tez App Toll Free No. 1800 266 6622
Calling with Tez App Unregistered Number 1800 258 2554
Calling with Un-Registered Code MMID No. G-999
Google Tez App Online Customer Support apps-help@google.com

Tez Google Payments App – How to Contact the Customer Care

Users can download the Tez Google Payments App through the Google Play Store. It also can be downloaded through the Tez official website. The users may approach the Tez customer care while attempting to download, or facing problem after downloading this app. Or even you can place the request at Tez online Customer support forum.

101 thoughts on “Google Tez App Customer Care Number – Toll Free Helpline No & Online Support

1. Akash more

helllo sir mere account me se amount abhi tak debit nahi ho gayee he lekin payment processing me dikha raha tha so I request you stop this payment….

because wo transition completely slove hua to bhi muze mera amount nahi milega…

1. Dushyant

Same problems mera amount account se debit hogye hai but tarnsection failed and account se amount debit hogye hai so kitne time lgega return aane mai?

2. Sandeep Kumar Saket

I have sent money10500 rupees to Mr Dheerendra deepankar but didn’t received yet
    Please help..

Sandeep Kumar Saket
    9827203225

3. Ashwath

Tez Team, i sent money to my friend but money 3900 is processing plz resolve my promblem as possible as bcoz i urgently need money.. plz already discussed with ‭79-70613307‬ your member no response from your end kindly check and update at the earliest

4. Arun Biswal

Sir 2 days ago i sent money to my breather but money is processing plz resolve my promblem as possible as bcoz i urgently need money.. plz

5. Himanshu Prajapati

Sir mai apne account se 29 June 2018 ko ek payment kya tha. Hamre account se paisa cut gya aur successful likh diya tha.Lekin jis account me paisa bhej rha tha mai wha abhi tak paisa gya nhi.
    Please help me.

6. Google UPI payments

Google Tez Helpline
    62942O3577
    86228O1165
    Any problems contact 24*7 hors

7. Brahma teja

My money 4500rs not recovery transfer field 9493704809 ph

8. Rushikesh dange

Sir 3 days ago i sent money to my friend but money is processing plz resolve my promblem as possible as bcoz i urgently need money.. plz

1. Ajay yallappa miraje

Hello Sir maine 12 July ko 2 logonko tezz app ki link transfer ki thi lekin muje sirf yek hi account ka cashback mila he dusre ka abhi tak nahi mila he sir check server and replay mi plz..

9. Gautam Kumar yadav

Ham chandan pariyar ko jode lekin hamko 51 nahi mila

10. rakesh kumar

hello ser mai apne ghrar me paisa bheja vaha nahi gay paimet procososig likh ke ruka h.24 ghante ho gaya mahare acaunt se bayalesh kat gaya plzi help

11. Bhushan

Sir i send 545 rupees to my friend but my friend didn’t get money and the money is debited from account

12. DINESH

sir mene 150 rupay ka transaction kiya tha 11:16 wo failed ho gya or balance refund nhi huaa pls problem solved

13. Md toshif Raja

Sir maine 1100 rupe apne dost ko aaj bheja bailence kat gaya par use nhi mila please sir Help me 8434906166

14. Bibhishan bansi wadchkar

Mere Account se amount cat hogai hai but mere friend ko Amount receive nahi huy

15. Jaikey

Sir money transfer ki mene lekin trasfer hui nhi or balance bhi cut ho gya plzz solv my problem 😥😥

16. Alfaj

Sir mene mere dost ko150rupiye tranjection kiye 3 divas thai gaya haji giya nathi ane Mara account mathi kapay gaya

17. prem meena

Mere account se 200 rupe do bar dost kobheje or uske account m nhi gye or mere account se bhi cut gye meri problem jld hi solve ki jaye

18. Akhil

I have sent 1000 rupees to my friend money was deducted from my account but not credited to my friend and account plz resolve my problem soon My upi trasaction id.CICAgMDpof3mOQ and google transaction id is. 808322906866 plzzz do it soon

19. ajay Kumar

Sir, mene appne dost ko 150 rupay bheja to transaction failed likh diya or pese kat gaya or jisko bheja uske pa’s bhi nahi gaya to kanha gaya mera problem solved kijiye 8210427924

20. Abbasuddin

Sir. Maine 5000 RS mre friend ko bheje par mere account se blance kat gya but maine jisko bhejaa uske account per rupay nahi Gaye sir
    Place solve problem my problem

21. Manoja kumar mahalik

Sir mane 5000 me friend Ku bhejpar mere account balance katgay but menu bheju jisoko usaka account post gay rupiya nehi gaya sir please my problem slove karo. Please. Please please

22. AMISHBHAI MAHESHBHAI RANA

Sir. Mane 5000 me friend ko bhejepar mere account se blance bhikat gya but mane bhaja jisko uske account per rupay nahi Gaye sir
    Place my problem slove
    PLSSS SIR

23. debanjan mondal

my 300 rupees don’t arrived my frnds account .please see my request please

24. Dhanraj soni

Place my problem slove

25. ATAULLA

HELLO SIR/ MADAM LAST ONE WEEK THERE IS AN ACCOUNT RESTORE PROBLEM.FINALLY I DELETE THE ACCOUNT AND RESTORE THE DETAILS BUT AGAIN SAME PROBLEM HAPPENS.