Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana Registration : Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana launched by Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav is taken as shortcut road in leading to the long journey. This scheme of Samajwadi Party is one route to political success. Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana, particularly in times election, is a rapid change, in proving their strengths. CM Akhilesh Yadav has launched this scheme on Monday in Lucknow. The smartphones will be distributed to residents of Uttar Pradesh but the condition is that this scheme will come to force only when the Samajwadi Party will win in the UP election Results 2017.
Akhilesh launches Samajwadi Party ‘smartphone yojana’, takes a dig at PM Modi
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Monday launched the Samajwadi Party smart phone yojana in Lucknow. Akhilesh addressed the people and media at the event and unveiled the scheme. The state government has launched a website where people can register to be enrolled under the scheme. Under the smart phone yojana, Samajwadi Party will be offering free smartphones to any individual who is above 18 years of age and has passed class 10th. A PIL was also filed in the Allahabad HC challenging the launch of the scheme but was later dismissed by the court on August 6.
UP Samajwadi Free Mobile Phone Online Registration Form 2016
Important Dates :
Application Begin : 10/10/2016
Last Date for Apply Online : December 31st, 2016
Distribution Start : After July 2017
Application Fee :
General / OBC /SC / ST / PH / Female : Rs 0/- Only Filled the Online Application Form
The Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister had last month announced the smartphone will come with a ‘detailed unified application’ with audio, video and textual information about the state government. The app would also have features for rural people, frames about latest rates of agro products, details of best practices and weather related data as well. Similar information would be available for milk producers, along with job and vacancy information, reading material for students, entrance and results, loan and other financial assistance details for small-time businessmen.
Documents Required For Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana
You will have to upload the scanned copy of the certificate or mark sheet of High school or equivalent examination. You don’t need to upload any other certificate.
Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana Online Registration – Eligibility
The registration process is online, so keep in mind there is no offline point of sale for preventing corruption at any level all process of delivery of the smartphone is digitized. The link to apply for the smartphone will be available within this month. So keep in touch with us for latest updates.
Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana online registration begins in UP, here’s everything you need to know
In order to receive the free smartphone, a user needs to furnish documents that prove the age is 18 years or older on January 1, 2017, along with documents which indicate the annual family income is less than Rs 6 lakh. The minimum educational qualification required for availing the free smartphone is matriculation or class 10. Once the verification process is completed, the users will get the smartphone delivered at their doorsteps, provided the government wins the 2017 state elections. For Akhilesh Yadav, such initiatives pave way for a two-way communication between the people and the state government, along with spreading awareness among the people of various policies.
How To Register Samajwadi Party SmartPhone Yojna online ?
- Visit samajwadisp.in
- Click on ‘registration’ (पंजीकरण करें)
- Fill in the following details in the application form: Name, full address, age, Gender and proof of educational qualification, as mentioned in the criteria.
- Declare that the yearly income of your whole family is less than Rs 6 lakh.
- Declare that you or your parents are not Grade I or Grade II government employees.
- A verification of the details mentioned in the forms — conducted by the local administration will then take place, and forms that do not pass scrutiny due to advertent or inadvertent errors will immediately become ineligible for the scheme.
- After the Enter The Basic Details Submit the Form and Got the OTP Password in Your Registered Mobile Phone.
- Login to Portal and Completed the Form
How to get Akhilesh Yadav’s free ‘Samajwadi Smartphone’ in Uttar Pradesh: All you need to know
Eligibility For Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana
- The applicant must be 18 years or above on January 01, 2017.
- He/she should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- He must have passed High School or equivalent examination.
- The annual income of the applicant must be below rs 6 lakh per annum.
- The applicant or her/his guardian should not be a Class 1 or Class 2 government employee.
Frequently asked questions and their answers
- While applying for the scheme you will have to attach a document?While applying for the scheme only high school or equivalent examination will be required to upload scanned certificates or mark sheets.
- What high school certificate in place of higher education (eg intermediate, graduation, etc.) can be uploaded certificate?No. Only high school certificate or equivalent examination or of marks-sheet can be scanned and uploaded files.
- If you have to apply to get the smart phone application will Kho?Smart phones are to receive only online registration form on the website www.samajwadisp.in will be filled.
- How many family members to get a smartphone can apply?All members of the family, which he applied to fulfillment of the eligibility norms, may apply. See Q -1
- Uttar Pradesh native who currently consume any other state are resident, for the scheme can apply?Yes, if you are a native of Uttar Pradesh may apply. But note that the application of the state government to check the origin of the applicant’s residential address will be on.
- Smartphones will have to deposit any money to achieve what?Smartphone to receive no value is imposed by the government. After the applications by the government to check the smartphone will be delivered free of charge to beneficiaries.
- After you successfully fill the online application form will get the right to receive a free smartphone?Successfully filling the online application form will not only receive the right to the smartphone. Filled application form will be verified by the computer system and the government after the beneficiaries will be selected and distributed smartphone.
- Selected beneficiaries for the scheme to get the smartphone go?Selected beneficiaries for the scheme to get the smartphone does not have to go to an office of the state government. The smartphone will be transmitted directly to the beneficiary’s home.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme will be sent to the smartphone what?Beneficiaries of the scheme only their smartphone will be sent to the address of principal residence of Uttar Pradesh.
- After filling the application form how many days will the smartphone? What is a date of delivery? After filling the application form in the second half of 2017. The delivery of the smartphone can be.
- what are the benefits of Smart phone?Smart phones youth agricultural medicine, sports, aware of the economic system of daily information. Will find information on employment opportunities to the unemployed.
- The error occurred in the operation of the smartphone fine / repair Whose responsibility will it be?Smart phone holder deteriorates fix / repair will have to.
- What smart phone to get the time of registration / application form when filling out your mobile number will be required to write?When filling out the application for the smartphone will be required to write a legal mobile number. Mobile number of your family members can write.Note that a mobile number but only five (5) can be used once, ie a maximum of five mobile applications that can be used for filling.